The author of the Maggie Hope Mystery series
writes about KBO, cocktails, code-breaking, and red lipstick.

Friday, September 13, 2013

SNEAK PEEK: The Cover of The Prime Minister's Secret Agent, Maggie Hope Mystery #4!


The cover art for The Prime Minister's Secret Agent is by amazing illustrator Mick Wiggins, who has created the art for all the Maggie Hope novels. Check out his fabulous website here. (In awe of his talents, as I can barely manage stick figures....)

The setting is Arisaig House, a manor house on the coast of Western Scotland, which was a SOE spy training camp during World War II. Now it's a Bed and Breakfast, and I was privledged to stay there last January, to do research. Here's a photo of the outside of the house:





The Prime Minister's Secret Agent is scheduled for release in June of 2014.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say, I just discovered this series over the summer and simply tore through the first three books in a month. While I was devastated beyond reason that I couldn't read #4 immediately, I already have June 2014 marked on my calendar!! I cannot wait to read more of Maggie's story! She is an addicting character. Thank you for writing her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your books, I hope there will be many more. You have so much history in the books and I love how you have developed the characters. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete